I am a Managing Associate in our Corporate team based in Bristol, joining the firm in October 2019. I am an experienced transactional lawyer with a particular focus on the technology sector, acting for a diverse client base from start-ups and owner managed businesses through to SMEs and large corporates operating internationally.
I enjoy building and maintaining relationships with clients, finding out what drives them and providing support throughout their business lifecycle.
My expertise includes:
- mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- corporate restructuring and reorganisations
- joint ventures
- articles of association and shareholders’ agreements
- share buybacks, reductions of capital and documenting day to day corporate matters
- representing the shareholders in a circa £90m healthcare sale to an US real estate investment trust
- representing an international food and beverage company on an acquisition in the UK as part of its buy and build strategy
- supporting a client in its successful tender to deliver the Transport for London Future Bus system programme
- representing clients in acquiring assets out of administration
- dealing with the investment and corporate structuring for a boutique fitness studio based in Bath
- providing commercial contracts support to a client on site on numerous occasions, including advising on NDAs and terms and conditions through to discrete contractual queries
I also have a specialism in emerging and disruptive technologies. I am a blockchain / distributed ledger technology thought leader and international conference speaker on cryptoassets. This followed a secondment working with crypto specialists at Anderson Kill in New York in early 2019.
I have an international outlook, having worked in the UK, US and Cyprus.
In my spare time I can often be found playing football, golf and squash or chasing after Nessa (a cavapoo).
I am also a member of the Bristol Junior Chamber of Commerce.