As well as providing first class legal services, Ince Metcalfes also offers a wealth of professional services and advice to clients including accounting, financial services, consulting, and pension advice. This broad reach enables us to add real value and create long term opportunities for our clients. We are trusted by the world’s most ambitious individuals and organisations.
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Residential Conveyancer where you will have the chance to really make an impact and work with our impressive and diverse Legal Team that has proven itself to be fast-paced, dynamic and have delivered excellent results.
- To run a full residential caseload including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, new build, HTB with minimal supervision
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years PQE
- Be either a qualified CILEX, Licenced Conveyancer or Solicitor
- Ability to manage a matter from end to end
- Exceptional presentation and problem solving skills
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively
- Proven multi-tasker
- Demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative
- Used to delivering against short deadlines, accurately
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability communicate professionally and respectfully with all you interact with.
- Able to demonstrate experience liaising pro-actively with third parties professionally
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
Please be aware that this role is only open to direct applications and any speculative applications from agencies will not be accepted.
Please note that upon successful appointment you may be subject to a DBS check. To ensure we are in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 could you please make us aware if you have any unspent convictions ahead as early in the process as possible.