We are recruiting for an ambitious Corporate Commercial Head of Department/Partner to join our existing Commercial Team servicing our client base across the South West from our Queen Square and Portishead offices.
The Corporate Commercial team deals with a variety of quality instructions. The work is wide-ranging and will require collaborative working with other Ince teams in Bristol, Cardiff, London and further afield.
We have a client base ranging from SME and owner managed businesses, entrepreneurs, and FTSE companies.
The work will include an impressive range of both corporate and commercial work and include mergers and acquisitions, company buy-outs and buy-ins, company formations, shareholder agreements, share capital, joint ventures and share rights as well as drafting general commercial documents.
If you are currently seeking a step up in terms of progression, are a partner in waiting perhaps, or maybe an existing partner seeking a lateral move to join a dynamic Top 50 firm, this is the role for you.
Key skills and experience
- Corporate Commercial Solicitor with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
- Commercially focused with a good technical knowledge
- You will enjoy the full range of business development, networking and marketing with a proven track record of growing clients
- Excellent client care skills
- A good team player and able to work collaboratively with colleagues and other Ince offices
How to apply
Please be aware that this role is only open to direct applications and any speculative applications from agencies will not be accepted.
Appointment is subject to the appropriate basic disclosure/DBS checks, and satisfactory references.