An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Ince Metcalfes us as an Administrative Assistant in our Queen Square office to provide part time support to our costs team. This is a part-time position, working 2.5 days (18.75 hours) per week, which can be worked flexibly between Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
Duties to include:
- Providing general admin support to the wider Costs team
- Upload invoices/expenses on the system.
- Data entry: enter, maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s contacts system and practice management system to log and record documents
- Filing: receive and process file management requests; create new files on the system, opening new file folders and label accordingly; return or add documents to existing client files; undertake all file management and file housekeeping procedures; and undertake all file closing procedures; and process archive retrieval requests.
- Copying and printing: undertake all large and small copying requests; bind and finish copied work as appropriate.
- Deliver and collect post to and from other departments.
- Arranging for couriers to be sent.
- Scanning documents/correspondence to the DMS as required.
- Proven ability to multi task
- Demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Well presented, professional and articulate.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability communicate professionally and respectfully with all you interact with
- Able to demonstrate experience liaising pro-actively with third parties professionally
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively through remote management
Please be aware that this role is only open to direct applications and any speculative applications from agencies will not be accepted.
Appointment is subject to the appropriate basic disclosure/DBS checks, and satisfactory references.