Job title: Residential Conveyancer
Reporting to: Senior Associate
Based: Bristol / Remote
Flexibility: Occasional travel to other UK offices
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
There is more to just providing legal advice and strategic guidance. We are here to help our clients seize new opportunities that stimulate growth. We put our hearts and energy into building meaningful, lasting relationships and are passionate about connecting people.
If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career in a supportive, inclusive and high performance work environment where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential, Ince Metcalfes could be the firm for you.
As a firm, we recognise that everyone has a part to play in realising our vision. We aim to have a “One Firm; One Team” mind-set in everything we do, where everyone in the firm is treated with respect and equal value. We thrive on the challenges our work brings, but it’s important to us that our people have time to make the most of life outside of work too.
- To run a full residential caseload including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, new build, HTB with minimal supervision
- Minimum of three years PQE
- Be either a qualified CILEX, Licenced Conveyancer or Solicitor
Requirements and previous experience
- Ability to manage a matter from end to end
- Exceptional presentation and problem solving skills
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively
- Demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative
- Used to delivering against short deadlines, accurately
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
Appointment is subject to the appropriate basic disclosure/DBS checks, and satisfactory references.
No agencies please.
To apply for this role please send your CV here quoting the role and location you’re applying for.