We can help you with a number of things, not just seeking compensation.
These areas include:
- Making a formal complaint to the medical practitioner involved;
- Seeking an apology for you and your family for the events that took place;
- Asking for an explanation as to steps taken to avoid the same thing happening again;
- Representing your family at inquest;
- Making a formal complaint to:
- Financial advice on receipt of compensation;
- Referring you to charitable organisations who may be able to offer you and your family advice and support;
- Seeking interim payments to put in place early rehabilitative care or to pay for required medical treatment.