Whenever medical advice is needed, we place a huge amount of trust in the medical professionals who treat us. Unfortunately, sometimes mistakes happen which lead to unnecessary and avoidable pain and suffering.
Watch and read our case studies to see how we have helped other people:
Misdiagnosed fracture leading to fatal spinal cord compression
Colin describes the "great weight and strain" that was taken "out of our lives at a very difficult period for us" when his mother-in-law's post-mortem uncovered her true cause of death.
Series of NHS failures leading to partial paralysis and a stoma being fitted.
George explains how the Metcalfes' Personal Injury Team secured an "unbelievable" amount of compensation.
If you have suffered as a result of medical negligence, we're here to help. Our expert medical negligence solicitors take the time to understand what you are going through, helping to get the answers and compensation you deserve.
- When broken bones aren't spotted
- Failure to diagnose Chronic Kidney Disease
- Failure to carry out a wheelchair assessment
- Failure to consent and negligent crown lengthening
- Negligent crown replacement
- Failure to diagnose the full extent of an ankle fracture