HR Business Breakfast - Understanding mental health in the workplace
Starts: March 26, 2020 08:00
End: March 26, 2020 09:30
- The cost of workplace absence;
- Support solutions available to employers through employee benefits and other initiatives;
- Taking steps to manage mental health at work: raising mental health awareness, monitoring mental health and wellbeing, stress and mental wellbeing policies; and
- Mental health and disability.
Our HR Business Breakfasts are essential for HR professionals and owner-managers of SME businesses and bring huge benefits including:
- Expert guidance from Employment lawyers
- The opportunity to share best practices and network with peers
- Discussion of topical issues and daily challenges
- 8.00am registration, breakfast and networking
- 8.30am presentation
- 9.15am Q&A/open discussion
- 9.30am close
Queen Square House
18-21 Queen Square
£15 (including VAT)
Spaces are limited to allow for Q&A and group discussion.
Please book your place via eventbrite.
For further information please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call our marketing team on 0117 930 7567.